WE’RE GOOD TO GO!
The 2021 Farmers’ Market Season is officially ON!
Come by and see all of your favourite vendors on Friday, May 7, 2021, 9 AM till 2 PM, Kiwanis Park.
This year’s Friday Market season runs May 7 till Thanksgiving weekend, with the Tuesday Evening Market (2 PM till 7 PM) running June 15 till September 28.
Please wear your face masks in the Market space, keep your hands nice and clean, and give others lots of room – remember to social distance so we can keep the Market open for everyone to enjoy!
WE’RE GETTING READY!
The 2021 Farmers’ Market Season kicks off with a special SEEDY SATURDAY EARLYBIRD FARMERS’ MARKET on Saturday, May 1st, 2021.
The Market will return to its usual FRIDAY time slot on GRAND OPENING DAY, Friday, May 7, 2021.
As of March 18, 2021, the Province of B.C. has again allowed the inclusion of non-food vendors at OUTDOOR farmers’ markets. Personal service vendors are still restricted.
There are updated COVID-19 protocols regarding vendor booth spacing and occupation numbers in the Market space. We *may* need to limit vendor numbers to comply with these guidelines.
We will be monitoring customer numbers to ensure we do not exceed occupation limits. Please be aware of others, stay 6 feet apart from those not in your “bubble”, and move as quickly as possible through the Market space during busier times to facilitate entrance to others.
The Farmers’ Market is a shared place of business.
Face coverings are required in the Market space.
Our 2020 Vendors are listed below:
- 108 Sausage Company, 108 Mile House ~ Many kinds of pork sausage, bacon, smoked pork chops, more
- 7U Ranch, McLeese Lake ~ Farm-fresh eggs
- Beelicious Honey, Williams Lake ~ Local honey from Ann Carter’s bees
- Big Fire Farm, West Fraser Rd ~ Watermelons, potatoes, onions, winter squash & more
- Blue Spoon Catering, Williams Lake ~ Baking from Kim Judd & crew
- Brilliantly Creative, Vancouver ~ Twisted wire and gemstone trees by Bill Cheff
- Bringer of Joy Creations, Springhouse ~ Original art items, cards, soap, handcrafts by Beatrix Linde
- Buck Ridge Ranch & Gardens, West Fraser Rd ~ Garlic, sweet corn, fresh vegetables
- Calico Home Décor, Quesnel ~ Creative, funny and inspirational signs, home decor
- Cariboo Candle, McLeese Lake ~ 100% soy candles, melts, personal and home products
- Cariboo Fruit Truck Collective ~ Okanagan orchard fruit, Fraser Valley berries
- Cariboo Handwoven, Williams Lake ~ Jane Perry’s handwoven wool/alpaca/cotton blankets, throws, towels, more
- Cariboo Midwives, Williams Lake ~ Birthing, prenatal, postnatal services
- Cookie Jane, Williams Lake ~ Breads, buns, pastries, sweets, cookies
- Country Style Sausage & Planet Bannock, Quesnel ~ Many kinds of beef and pork smoked sausage and meats, jerky, specialty European-style meats
- Crafts & Useful Things by Dorothy & Laura, Kersley & Williams Lake ~ An ever-changing eclectic assortment of fabric & embroidery crafts, yard & garden art, kitchen items, more!
- Creative Expressions Gifts, Williams Lake ~ Original handcrafts by Barbara Lindsay
- D & M Djordjevich Vineyards, Kelowna ~ Certified organic Coronation grapes & more
- Darryl-Lee’s Bead Box, Williams Lake ~ Beaded bracelets, necklaces & more
- Dragonfly Stones Jewelry, Williams Lake ~ Wire-wrapped stone and bead jewelry
- Dreaming Hands Carving, Williams Lake ~ Terry Payette’s rune reading & wood crafting
- Earth Dance Botanicals, Horsefly ~ Herbalist Maggie Ranger’s teas, salves, balms & such, sweetgrass braids, more
- Echo’s Reach Organic Pork, Quesnel ~ Naturally raised pork, all cuts, bacon, sausages, ham – certified organic
- Elentiya Organics, Williams Lake ~ Bath & body products made with B.C.-sourced ingredients
- Enchanted Designs, Vernon ~ Twisted wire jewelry, birdhouses, fairy houses, more from Henry and Val Kozlowski
- Fabiola’s Mexican Food, Williams Lake ~ Authentic Mexican cuisine
- Fennel Cup Food Truck, Williams Lake ~ Indian & Greek-style food, burgers & fries, desserts, more
- Fox Mountain Wildflower Honey, Williams Lake ~ Honey, baking
- Franks’ Plants & Produce, Horsefly ~ Bedding plants, vegetable starts, hanging baskets, containers, more
- Fraser Bench Farms, Soda Creek ~ Apple cider vinegar, pickles, fresh vegetables, raspberries, apples & more
- Gold Country Donuts, Marguerite ~ Fresh donuts & cinnamon buns
- Goodness Gracious, Williams Lake ~ Jewelry and craft items from Grace Adamson
- Hanceville Cattle Company, Hanceville ~ Grass-fed & finished beef
- Hawks Creek Honey, Williams Lake ~ Local honey from Katharina Koppe’s bees
- Hillbilly Hump, Williams Lake ~ Jams, jellies, syrups, eggs
- Hixon Falls Cracker Company, Quesnel ~ Crispy, crunchy, fresh baked crackers.
- Horsefly Nursery, Horsefly ~ Annuals, perennials, vegetable starts, herbs, fruit trees & berry bushes, hanging baskets
- Inge Wiggins Wool Work ~ European-style handknit socks, hats, scarves, more
- Keira’s Baking for Disneyland ~ Baked goodies, youth vendor
- Knotty & Nice Crafts, Williams Lake ~ Macrame creations
- Lidia Zus, Big Lake ~ Baking, cutflowers, garden vegetables
- Lolly’s Baking, 100 Mile House ~ Handcrafted marshmallows, baking
- Lucinda Loved Essentials, Williams Lake – Essential oil blends, diffusers, jewelry, pillows
- McLeese Lake Garlic Farm, McLeese Lake ~ Garlic
- Merri Mack Creations, 150 Mile House ~ Crochet, knitting, toys, clothing, crafts
- Millie & Me Handcrafted Pet Products, 100 Mile House ~ Food & treats for your furry friends
- Mind Your Own Bees Wraps, Williams Lake ~ Beeswax food wraps, youth vendor
- Moonshine Coffee Roasters, Quesnel ~ Exciting coffee blends from Amanda Hamilton
- Northern Chickadee Studio, Quesnel ~ Handmade silver, copper & gemstone jewelry
- P & K Wilker Beef ~ Locally raised beef
- Pause to Feather Creations, Quesnel ~ Cedar-crafted pet & wildlife products, bird feeders, bat houses, mason bee hives, picture frames, original photography
- Petak Produce, Canoe Creek ~ Potatoes by the pound or by the sack, squash, various vegetables
- Photos by Hornby, Williams Lake ~ Original photography, prints, cards
- Puddle Produce Farm, Soda Creek ~ Vegetables, microgreens, box-a-week program
- Purses, Bags & Totes by Beth, Quesnel ~ Handmade fabric bags of all kinds by Beth Crosson
- Rabbit Hill Farm, Meldrum Creek ~ Vegetables, raspberries, herbs, mushrooms, jam, eggs
- Redneck Gardens, Horsefly ~ Gourmet sauerkrauts of all sorts, pickles, relish, jams, jellies, syrups, apple cider vinegar, fresh vegetables, fresh eggs
- Rising Phoenix Designs ~ Furniture, handmade signs, arts & crafts, jams & jellies
- River’s Edge Farming Enterprises, Horsefly ~ Fresh & storage vegetables, pickled beets, teas & more
- Rose Lake Pottery, Rose Lake ~ Christy Richardson’s pottery creations, mugs, dishes, kitchenware and art objects
- Rudy Geddert’s Garlic Empire, Likely ~ Garlic
- Rustic Iron Works, Williams Lake ~ Blacksmithing by Glenn Jones, iron items of every sort, special orders
- Rustic Wood Creations & More, Williams Lake ~ Ron & Lorraine Baerg’s decorative and useful woodcrafted items
- Seven Ravens Design, Williams Lake ~ Jewelry from silversmith Katrina Keep ~ silver, copper, gemstones, crystals
- Slow Train Farm, West Fraser Rd ~ Certified organic vegetables of all kinds, cut flowers, wildcrafted teas
- Soda Creek Sweet Corn, Soda Creek ~ Sweet corn
- Soulstice Herbals, 108 Mile House ~ Custom tea blends from Loralei Snider, herbal products
- South Kelowna Fresh Fruit, Kelowna ~ Orchard fruit from the Gill Family Orchard
- Spirit Dance Co-operative Community, Quesnel & West Fraser Rd ~ Fresh vegetables, herbs, wild-crafted items
- Sudz Natural Soaps, McLeese Lake ~ Handmade soaps, bath bombs & bath salts, lotions, lip balms, Borealis Naturals essential oils
- Sweet Lavations, 100 Mile House ~ Luxury bath & body products
- Sweet Pea’s Studio, Williams Lake ~ Cute and comfortable baby and children’s clothes, adult clothing by special order, handcrafted signs.
- The Foundry Metalwork, Williams Lake ~ Custom signs and plasma-cut metal items of all sorts
- The Sparkly Crow, Prince George ~ Laurie Todd’s original wearable art – pendants, earrings and more ~ copper, leather, antique tin, beads and other shiny things
- Uncle Paul’s Gourmet Blends Coffee, Big Lake ~ Whole bean and freshly ground coffee from Mike Shannon’s Big Lake roastery
- Wheelchair Woodturnings, Williams Lake ~ Allan Stafford creates unique and useful items from a wide assortment of lathe-turned woods.
- Whiskey Creek Acres, Soda Creek Rd ~ Vegetables, herbs, raspberries, cutflowers, morels, eggs, original art, garden tools, handwoven baskets, more
- Wildberry Jams, Likely ~ Jams, jellies & syrups made from wild-grown berries, chaga & more
- Windy Creek Farm, Miocene ~ Grass-fed & finished beef, garden vegetables, sewing, knitting, crafts, more