Market Season is well underway!
2022 Seedy Saturday is coming!
Saturday, April 30th, 9 AM till 2 PM
Outdoors at the Farmers’ Market site in Kiwanis Park.Enjoy this free, family-friendly event – everything you need to grow your own food and enhance your living space with plants!
We’re getting ready for the 2022 Market season!
First up, we’re having our AGM on March 25th, with release of updated Vendor Applications for the 2022 season on March 27th.
Then on SATURDAY, APRIL 30th, it’s time for the 13th Annual Williams Lake Seedy Saturday, a co-event hosted with the Williams Lake Food Policy Council.
October 28, 2021 ~ Check out the updated 2021 Vendor List!
Click on Our 2021 Vendors on the sidebar menu for a virtual Market visit complete with contact info and links so you can get in touch with your favorite vendors even during the Farmers’ Market “off season”.
Many of our vendors are happy to undertake special orders and can make meet-up or delivery arrangements.
October 8th, 2021 ~ IT’S A WRAP!
The 2021 Farmers’ Market Season is all over for the year!
Many warm thanks to everyone who showed us such strong support this season. We look forward to seeing you all next spring.
In 2022, plan to come by and see all of your favourite vendors every Friday from early May until the Thanksgiving weekend, 9 AM till 2 PM, Kiwanis Park.
The additional Tuesday Evening Market is held from 2 PM till 7 PM, and runs June till September.
As of July 1st, 2021, we’re in Stage 3 of the COVID-19 BC Re-Opening Plan, so help us keep moving forward by staying thoughtful and aware of others. Please keep your hands nice and clean, and give others lots of room – remember to social distance and consider wearing a face covering when spending time in close contact with others.
Note: Our personal service vendors have individual safety plans, and may require you to wear a face covering when you partake of their services.
Our 2021 Vendors are listed below:
- 108 Sausage Company, 108 Mile House ~ Many kinds of pork sausage, bacon, smoked pork chops, more
- Acadie Acres, Kersley ~ Pastured poultry, fresh vegetables, bread & baking
- Arcadia Borealis Gardens, Macalister ~ Fresh, naturally grown vegetables, flowers, herbs
- Art From the Heart by Selena, Williams Lake ~ Paintings by youth artist Selena LaBlanc
- Bags by Beth, Quesnel ~ Handmade fabric purses, tote bags, shoulder bags & more
- Bar 2A Ranch Creations, Hanceville ~ Jellies, syrups, fresh vegetables, farm eggs, herbal items, honey, goats milk soap & more from Irinel and Juri Agapow’s country garden & kitchen.
- Big Fire Farm, West Fraser Rd ~ Red, yellow & orange watermelons
- Birch Bark Bakery, Horsefly ~ Sourdough breads & pastries by Shannon Zirnhelt
- Blue Spoon Catering, Williams Lake ~ Baking, candies & canning from Kim Judd, plants, cut flowers
- Brilliantly Creative, Vancouver ~ Twisted wire and gemstone trees by Bill Cheff
- Buck Ridge Ranch & Gardens, West Fraser Rd ~ Garlic, fresh vegetables
- Bulrush Pottery & Beaver Pond Artisan, Williams Lake ~ Jill & Darryl Crosina’s pottery, woodwork, handmade knives & more
- Calico Home Décor, Quesnel ~ Creative, funny and inspirational signs, home decor
- Cariboo Candle, McLeese Lake ~ 100% soy candles, melts, personal and home products
- Cariboo Fruit Truck Collective ~ Okanagan orchard fruit, Fraser Valley berries
- Cariboo Handwoven, Williams Lake ~ Jane Perry’s handwoven wool/alpaca/cotton blankets, throws, towels, more
- Cariboo Potters Guild, Williams Lake & area ~ An eclectic array of pottery by Guild members
- Chickadee Studio, Quesnel ~ Handmade silver & stone jewelry by Sarah Holowenko
- Chimney Valley Honey Farm, Williams Lake ~ Honey from Carole Hahood’s bees
- Chris Hornby, Williams Lake ~ Original photography, art, art cards
- Cookie Jane, Williams Lake ~ Breads, buns, pastries, sweets, cookies
- Country Style Sausage & Planet Bannock, Quesnel ~ Many kinds of beef and pork smoked sausage and meats, jerky, specialty European-style meats
- CS Artisans, Miocene ~ Denim aprons, knitting, crochet, unique fabric things by Carla Krogan & Synnove McGrath
- Cup’n’Cone, Wildwood ~ Laurie Smith’s ice cream & crushed ice treats
- Dorothy & Laura’s Crafty Things, Kersley & Williams Lake ~ An ever-changing eclectic assortment of fabric & embroidery crafts, yard & garden art, kitchen items, more!
- D & M Djordjevich Vineyards, Kelowna ~ Certified organic Coronation grapes & more
- Darryl-Lee’s Bead Box, Williams Lake ~ Beaded bracelets, necklaces & more
- Dovetail Designworks/Wisdom of Solomon, Williams Lake ~ Jim Smith’s leatherwork, wood carving, products for men
- Dragonfly Stones Jewelry, Williams Lake ~ Wire-wrapped stone and bead jewelry
- Dreaming Hands Carving, Williams Lake ~ Terry Payette’s rune reading & wood crafting
- Earth Dance Botanicals, Horsefly ~ Herbalist Maggie Ranger’s teas, salves, balms & such, sweetgrass braids, more
- Echo’s Reach Organic Pork, Quesnel ~ Naturally raised pork, all cuts, bacon, sausages, ham – certified organic. Pasture raised, certified organic chicken.
- Elentiya Organics, Williams Lake ~ Bath & body products made with B.C.-sourced ingredients
- Epic Journey Eatery, Williams Lake ~ Gourmet hot dogs & smokies & more
- Fabiola’s Mexican Food, Williams Lake ~ Authentic Mexican cuisine
- Fennel Cup Food Truck, Williams Lake ~ Indian & Greek-style food, burgers & fries, desserts, more
- Fire Den Candles, Williams Lake ~ 100% soy candles
- Foundry Metalwork, Williams Lake ~ Custom signs and plasma-cut metal items of all sorts
- Franks’ Plants & Produce, Horsefly ~ Bedding plants, vegetable starts, hanging baskets, containers, more
- Fraser Bench Farms, Soda Creek ~ Apple cider vinegar, pickles, fresh vegetables, raspberries, apples & more
- Goodness Gracious, Williams Lake ~ Jewelry and craft items from Grace Adamson
- Guided Hands Complementary Health Care, Williams Lake ~ Tammy Dormuth – massage, alternative health therapies
- Hanceville Cattle Company, Hanceville ~ Grass-fed & finished beef, Bar 2A Ranch Creations garden, kitchen & wildcrafted items
- Hawks Creek Honey, Deep Creek ~ Local honey from Katharina Koppe’s bees
- Hillbilly Hump, Williams Lake ~ Mayeva Hordiuk’s jams, jellies, syrups, eggs
- Hill Farm Nursery, Macalister ~ Perennials, interesting annuals, heirloom tomato plants, vegetable & herb starts
- Hixon Falls Cracker Company, Quesnel ~ Crispy, crunchy, fresh baked crackers.
- Hooker Lips Luxury Lip Balms, Williams Lake ~ Over 100 flavours of luscious lip balms, made by Brandon Hooker
- Horsefly Nursery, Horsefly ~ Annuals, perennials, vegetable starts, herbs, fruit trees & berry bushes, hanging baskets
- Knotty & Nice Crafts, Williams Lake ~ Macrame creations
- Local Delish, Williams Lake ~ Baking by Jasmin Schaer, woodburning, fudge
- Lolly’s Baking, 100 Mile House ~ Handcrafted marshmallows, baking
- Lucinda Loved Essentials, Williams Lake – Luxury bath & body products, essential oil blends, diffusers, jewelry, pillows, hair wear, herbal teas
- Melissa’s Classy Kitchen, Williams Lake ~ Gluten-free baking mixes, baked goods
- Merri Mack Creations, 150 Mile House ~ Crochet, knitting, toys, clothing, crafts
- Moonshine Coffee Roasters, Quesnel ~ Exciting coffee blends from Amanda Hamilton
- Mo’s Mugs & More, Kamloops ~ Youth artist Morrigan Sullivan’s embellished mugs & other items
- Northern Chickadee Studio, Quesnel ~ Handmade silver, copper & gemstone jewelry
- Petak Produce, Canoe Creek ~ Potatoes by the pound or by the sack, squash, various vegetables
- Potato House Project, Williams Lake ~ Heritage plants, seed library, garden soil & compost
- Puddle Produce Farm, Soda Creek ~ Vegetables, microgreens, box-a-week program
- Rabbit Hill Farm, Meldrum Creek ~ Vegetables, raspberries, herbs, mushrooms, jam, eggs
- Redneck Gardens, Horsefly ~ Gourmet sauerkrauts of all sorts, pickles, relish, jams, jellies, syrups, apple cider vinegar, fresh vegetables, fresh eggs
- River’s Edge Farming Enterprises, Horsefly ~ Fresh & storage vegetables, pickled beets, teas & more
- Rose Lake Pottery, Rose Lake ~ Christy Richardson’s pottery creations, mugs, dishes, kitchenware and art objects
- Ruth Hendren Handweaving & Fiber, 150 Mile House ~ Handweaving, needle felting, hand spun yarn & more
- Rustic Wood Creations, Williams Lake ~ Ron & Lorraine Baerg’s decorative and useful woodcrafted items
- Sandra Stokes, Williams Lake ~ Original art, paintings, cards
- Seven Ravens Design, Williams Lake ~ Jewelry from silversmith Katrina Keep ~ silver, copper, gemstones, crystals
- Silver Birch Ranch Produce, West Fraser Rd ~ Chemical free vegetables, frozen raspberries
- Skinsation Naturally, 108 Mile ~ Bath & body products, soy candles – by Ina Hart
- Slow Train Farm, West Fraser Rd ~ Certified organic vegetables of all kinds, cut flowers, wildcrafted teas, garden seeds
- Soda Creek Sweet Corn, Soda Creek ~ Sweet corn
- Soulstice Herbals, 108 Mile House ~ Custom tea blends from Loralei Snider, herbal products
- South Kelowna Fresh Fruit, Kelowna ~ Orchard fruit from the Gill Family Orchard
- Sudz Natural Soaps, McLeese Lake ~ Handmade soaps, bath bombs & bath salts, lotions, lip balms, Borealis Naturals essential oils
- Sue’s Garlic, Williams Lake ~ Garlic from Sue Frederickson’s garden
- Summer Farm, Vernon ~ Orchard fruit, juices, herb blends, dried garlic
- Sweet Pea’s Studio, Williams Lake ~ Cute and comfortable baby and children’s clothes, adult clothing by special order, handcrafted signs.
- Tamara’s Fudge, 150 Mile House ~ Many flavours of fresh fudge by Tamara Bush
- Timothy Lake Nursery & Farm, Lac La Hache ~ Annuals, perennials, veggie starts, hanging baskets, fresh vegetables
- Tlp Barn Murals, Quesnel ~ Outdoor art by Tammy Parker, signs, custom work
- Uncle Paul’s Gourmet Blends Coffee, Big Lake ~ Whole bean and freshly ground coffee from Mike Shannon’s Big Lake roastery
- Walking Wildflower, Soda Creek ~ Maria Durfeld & Cailin Correia’s unique re-purposed clothing & personal items
- Wheelchair Woodturnings, Williams Lake ~ Allan Stafford creates unique and useful items from a wide assortment of lathe-turned woods.
- Whiskey Creek Acres, Soda Creek Rd ~ Vegetables, herbs, raspberries, cut flowers, morels, eggs, original art, garden tools, handwoven baskets, more
- Wilker Land & Livestock ~ Locally raised, grass-fed beef – burger, smokies, pepperoni. Farm fresh eggs
- Windy Creek Farm, Miocene ~ Grass-fed & finished beef, garden vegetables, fresh eggs, CS Artisans’ sewing, knitting, crafts, more
WE’RE GETTING READY!
The 2021 Farmers’ Market Season kicks off with a special SEEDY SATURDAY EARLYBIRD FARMERS’ MARKET on Saturday, May 1st, 2021.
The Market will return to its usual FRIDAY time slot on GRAND OPENING DAY, Friday, May 7, 2021.
As of March 18, 2021, the Province of B.C. has again allowed the inclusion of non-food vendors at OUTDOOR farmers’ markets. Personal service vendors are still restricted.
There are updated COVID-19 protocols regarding vendor booth spacing and occupation numbers in the Market space. We *may* need to limit vendor numbers to comply with these guidelines.
We will be monitoring customer numbers to ensure we do not exceed occupation limits. Please be aware of others, stay 6 feet apart from those not in your “bubble”, and move as quickly as possible through the Market space during busier times to facilitate entrance to others.
The Farmers’ Market is a shared place of business.
Face coverings are required in the Market space.